Acid Salts for Brass
Free-flowing acid salts are used to deoxidize or activate brass alloys in preparation for electroplating and metal finishing processes. Therefore, acid salts for brass are crucial to the success of brass plating and finishing.
Acid Salt 829
- Acid Salt 829 is for use with water on copper as a replacement for mineral acids
Acid Salt 839
- Acid Salt 839 is for use with water on copper as a replacement for mineral acids
- Mirapic AS-839L is a liquid version of Acid Salt 839.
- Used for activating copper alloys.
- Unlike conventional mineral acids, dilution with water products produces less heat.
- Normal precautions when working with mineral acids should be observed
- Activator 34 is a dry powder containing acid salts and surface active agents
- For use with water on all metal as a replacement for mineral acids
- Very effective on zinc die cast alloys, tin, lead, leaded brass, bismuth alloys, white metals, and beryllium copper
Looking For The Perfect Acid Salts for Brass?
Contact Us Today For Our Recommendation!