Etchants for Stainless Steel
Highly acidic etchants are used for oxide removal and etching stainless steel in preparation for plating and metal finishing processes. Therefore, etchants for stainless steel are crucial to stainless steel plating and finishing applications.
Our solutions are available in the following packaging sizes:
- 5-gallon pails
- 55-gallon drums
- 300-gallon totes
- Miraclean Deoxidizer is a liquid acidic compound designed to remove oxides, stains, and smut
- Used on stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, zinc, magnesium, titanium, zirconium, and iconel
Miraclean Deoxidizer 500
- Miraclean Deoxidizer 500 is a liquid acidic compound designed to remove oxides, stains, and smut
- Used on stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, zirconium, and iconel
Miraclean SS Etch
- Miraclean SS Etch is a liquid acidic compound designed to etch and condition stainless steel surfaces prior to brazing, rubberizing, or resin coatings.
- This solution is stabilized to deliver a uniform and specific etch rate over a long period of time
- Mirapic ME-810 is a water-soluble, dry powder containing fluoride-bearing salts, which can be used to replace hazardous hydrofluoric acid.
Looking For Specific Etchants for Stainless Steel?
Contact us today for a recommendation!