Acid Salts For Copper
Free-flowing acid salts are used to deoxidize or activate copper in preparation for electroplating and metal finishing processes. Therefore, acid salts for copper are critical to the success of copper plating and finishing.
Acid Salt 829
- Acid Salt 829 is for use with water on copper as a replacement for mineral acids
Acid Salt 839
- Acid Salt 839 is for use with water on copper as a replacement for mineral acids
- Mirapic AS-839L is a liquid version of Acid Salt 839
- Mirapic AS-839L is used for activating copper alloys
- Unlike conventional mineral acids, dilution with water products produces less heat
- Normal precautions when working with mineral acids should be observed
Looking For The Perfect Acid Salts for Copper?
Contact us today for our recommendation!