High-Quality Mass Finishing Supplies
Quality mass finishing supplies provide solutions for an efficient mass finishing and surface finishing process but can be hard to source. Therefore, finding a single-source surface finishing supplier is crucial for mass finishing applications.
Below is our surface finishing solutions, feel free to contact us with any specific finishing needs!
- Used to remove soil, grease, and oil from incoming parts. They also are used to burnish, descale, and prepare the part for further finishing.
- Tumbling, Vibratory, Centrifugal: New Equipment, Reline Existing Equipment, Spare Parts, Barrels, Bowls, Tubs, Ovals, Magnetic Separating Tools, Compound Feed Systems, Abrasive Belts, Discs, Specialties
- Abrasive Blast: Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, Glass Bead, Plastic Bead, Corn Cob
- Abrasive Tumbling: Preformed profiles and sizes in most compositions, Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, Plastic (Resin Bond), Microbrite (Porcelain), Steel and Stainless Steel, Corn Cob
The Mass Finishing Process
Mass finishing processes are a group of manufacturing methods used to finish large quantities of parts simultaneously. This finishing application combines the right equipment, media, and chemical compounds to make a once difficult task, much more efficient. The mass finishing supplies used are crucial to the overall effectiveness of the process. Compounds are added to the mass finishing process to assist in:
- Cleaning the part
- Removing burrs
- Brighten or develop certain colors
- Improve surface properties
- Remove oxides and scale
Synergy of Components
- Media Types: Aluminum, Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, Steel, Ceramic, Corn-Cob, Glass Beads, Plastic Beads, Microbrite (Porcelain)
- Equipment Types: Tumble Barrels, Vibratory Finishers, Centrifugal Barrels, Centrifugal Disc Machines
- Compound Type: Cleaning, Descaling, Deburring & Burnishing
Need help finding the perfect solution for you?
For comparisons on specific metals contact us for a recommendation: