Heavy-Duty Aqueous Metal Cleaners
Our chemicals are specially formulated for industrial ultrasonic, immersion, and spray cleaners that remove a variety of contaminants such as machining lubricants, oils, dirt, polishing compounds, greases, and lapping compounds.
We have a full line of aqueous cleaners that are made to work on most substrates include ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals including aluminum.
Chautauqua Chemicals metal cleaning solutions are developed for the environment in mind, use the latest in surfactant technology, and is sure to be the most efficient chemical for cleaning metal.
It is crucial to take into account that the type of cleaner in your application must satisfy these factors to be the most effective:
- The Part Substrate: Aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel, etc.
- Part Geometry: How difficult are some areas to reach?
- The Cleaning Equipment Used: Ultrasonic, immersion, spray, electroclean, etc.
- Soil That is Removed: Oils, grease, stamping fluids, buff compounds, scale, and oxide, etc.
How Are You Cleaning?
- Formulated to be low foaming and specifically for ultrasonic cleaning equipment
- Designed to yield the best possible cleaning results for your application
- Designed specifically for industrial spray wash equipment and parts washer cabinets
- Formulated to yield the best possible process results