Acid Salts For Steel
Free-flowing acid salts are used to deoxidize or activate cold and hot rolled steel in preparation for electroplating and metal finishing processes. Therefore, acid salts for steel are critical to the success of steel plating and finishing.
Acid Salt 829
- Acid Salt 829 is for use with water on copper as a replacement for mineral acids
Acid Salt 839
- Acid Salt 839 is for use with water on copper as a replacement for mineral acids
- Mirapic AS-839L is a liquid version of Acid Salt 839
- Used for activating steel, copper, and zinc
- Unlike conventional mineral acids, dilution with water products produces less heat
- Normal precautions when working with mineral acids should be observed
Looking For The Perfect Acid Salts for Steel?
Contact us today for our recommendation!