Electrocleaner Chemicals for Copper
Electrocleaner chemicals are used to provide excellent degreasing of copper in preparation for plating and metal finishing processes. Therefore, electrocleaner chemicals for copper are critical to the success of copper plating and finishing.
Our solutions are available in the following packaging sizes:
- 5-gallon pails
- 55-gallon drums
- 300-gallon totes
- Miraclean EC-220 is a highly alkaline liquid soak and electrocleaner
- Used on ferrous metals, copper, and copper plated work
- Formulated to be free rinsing, low foaming, and highly conductive (5% solution – 62 mS per cm)
- Will remove a variety of soils including oils, greases, and lubricants
- Can also be used as a spray cleaner and will also keep plating barrels and other equipment clean and free of oils
Looking For Specific Electrocleaner Chemicals for Copper?
Contact us today for a recommendation!