Cleaning Compounds by Substrate
Cleaning compounds are used in mass finishing processes to work along with the media to provide superior cleaning and pretreatment. Therefore, compounds for cleaning should be compatible with the mass finishing equipment and media for an efficient application.
Our solutions are available in the following packaging sizes:
- 5-gallon pails
- 55-gallon drums
- 300-gallon totes
What Are You Trying To Clean?
How To Choose Mass Finishing Cleaning Compounds?
A successful mass finishing process must begin with an effective cleaning compound to remove excess soils on the part. Therefore, the cleaning step is crucial to the deburring, descaling, and the overall surface properties that are achieved through mass finishing.
An effective cleaning compound should:
- Be compatible with the substrate (Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steel, etc.)
- Compatible with the equipment (Centrifugal, Vibratory)
- Effectively clean soils off the part (Oil, Grease, Cutting Fluids)
- Contain corrosion inhibitor built in to protect part in subsequent steps
- Compatible with the media used
Need help finding the perfect solution for you?
For comparisons on specific metals contact us for a recommendation: